1. Using a small screwdriver, remove the cover over the dual sim slots on the back of the Max BR1 Mini. Insert your Sprint sim into one of the slots (we recommend slot "A") then replace the cover.
2. Remove each antenna from its packaging and screw into its threaded receiver.
3. (Optional) The baseplate Max BR1 Mini has a hole in each corner, allowing it to be mounted to many different surfaces. If needed, mount the BR1 Mini to a surface near your Meraki firewall.
5. Connect an ethernet cable to one of the LAN ports on the front of the BR1 Mini.
4. Connect the power adapter to the device and a power outlet.
Max BR1 Mini Setup
6. Connect the other end of the ethernet cable to LAN port 4 on the back of your Meraki firewall. This Meraki is configured to failover to this port in the event of a service interruption.
7. When you see green lights on the "Status" and "Cellular" indicators on the front of the BR1 Mini, will you know it is on and receiving a cellular signal.
8. (Optional) Your BR1 Mini comes with a 1 year warranty and license to InControl 2, Peplink's cloud-based management platform. If you wish to use this platform to manage your device(s) go to incontrol2.peplink.com, create an account, and register your device's serial number.